MY LITTLE PONY: MAGIC PRINCESS hack online bluestacks author Gameloft subtitle City building and adventures bug

Info City building and adventures MY LITTLE PONY: MAGIC PRINCESS hack generator

Synopsis: Saddle up for adventure with Twilight Sparkle & friends! / Languages: Spanish / Published Date: 2012-11-08 / In-App: POUCH OF GEMS / Subtitle: City building and adventures / publisher: Gameloft / review: PLEASE bring back the different options for work. Only allowing one low priced thing to be sold makes it unnecessarily hard to get coins. The shortest amount of time it takes to do a task is 4 hours; I’m not willing to wait that long only to end up with about HALF of what Big Macintosh is worth. Instead, you should be able to have shops that give you more than 50 coins every 30 seconds; that becomes tedious and too extensive to cover how much shops and ponies are. To just get more shops would be too much, as you have to actually have bits to buy something with good pay, right? The prices have become outrageous; in mini-games, I found it easier to use gems than actual bits, as you end up needing to use the bits so frequently. I’m definitely not buying any bits if they’re gonna be used up immediately. Also, the prices for the characters you get with gems seem dumb. The only way to get some of them would be to get money; or just grind for an unreasonable amount of time. Why not just make it a pay with real money kind of thing? Also, the ads are so hard to handle, they pop up on screen at random times and take up the entire screen, this happens a lot when I’m already prepared to click the screen and I get dragged to a new window. How about you just,,, earn the clicks??

Code is hearts. Also can you add english subtitles to ur videos. No me instala. English caption please. Próxima vez que você fizer um vídeo desliga o som do jogo a música. FAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEE.

Eres ant ban? Perdao meu espanhol e pessimo.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

نمونه سوالات فنی حرفه ای اسپلیت { امتحانی } اسکن پا در تهرن دیوان احزان ارامش_محبت تبلیغات اصفهان دانلود سريال جديد